Tway Lifting Products manufactures wire rope slings, spreaders and assemblies from ¼”-2”. We stock fittings and components that allow us to produce a full range of wire rope slings multi-leg assemblies, crane boom support cables, and bridge crane hoist ropes.
Our in-house proof testing center is used to verify the integrity of the products we manufacture. Every wire rope sling or bridle that we produce includes an OSHA appropriate DuraTag stating: size, working load limit, number of legs, and angle chart graphics. Our assemblies are manufactured to the highest standards by trained professionals. All of our wire rope slings are made from USA made products. The most common wire rope sling type is the eye and eye single leg.
Also available in:
4 ft., 6 ft., 8 ft., 10 ft., 12 ft., 14 ft., 16 ft., 20 ft., 25 ft.
The Flemish eye splice is fabricated by opening or un-laying the wire rope body into two parts. The first part will have three strands while the other will have the remaining three strands and the rope core. The wire rope is un-laid far enough back to allow the eye to be formed by looping both parts in opposite directions. Then the rope strands are rolled back around the body and secured by a metal sleeve that is slipped over the ends of the splice and pressed (swaged) to create the wire rope sling.
- Wire core wire rope (IWRC) must not be used at temperatures above 400°F
- Fiber core wire rope (FC) must not be used at temperatures above 180°F
- Fiber core ropes should not be subjected to degreasing solvents
| Features and Benefits:
- Least expensive, per capacity, of all steel slings
- Our use of EIP, IWRC rope gives 15% greater capacity than IP, IWRC ropes
- Countless combinations of sling terminations - hooks, chokers, and thimbles are available to fit specific lift requirements